Following the meeting on the 15th February 2013 please see below the up and coming fundraising events over the coming months.
- The Hatters 2013 calendars are on sale now for £4 – The U14s have done a great job selling calendars we all need to push this. (If anyone would like a calendar then speak to your findraising rep or e-mail email@example.com).
- The deadline for 100 Club is 31st January please can everyone collect the forms in by then. (Have a look under fundraising for more information).
- We will be collecting more old clothes etc on 23rd March (Division 1’s last home game). The last collection on the 12th January we gathered 66 bin bags of old clothes, shoes and bags raising £200 for the club.
- We will be at Sheffield Wednesday in February and March to do a bucket collection. Dates to be confirmed.
- Our annual raffle will take place on the 16th April.
– all teams to give a £25 raffle prize/hamper. All other donations appreciated.
- Jam Jar Collection on 23rd April
– Please get an old jar and collect all your 1ps, 2ps and 5ps. These will all be collected in on the 23rd April.
- Team Fundraising (each team to raise £250)
- U14s have sold Sheffield United tickets
- U16s will be packing bags at Asda
- U18s will be doing a table top sale
- YBL will be organising a party
- Division 1 to confirm
The next fundraising committee is 26th February at 6pm